From time to time one receives in an e-mail or comes across in
a magazine little gems that simply ring true.
Here is my collection so far
- "The best things in life are not things"
- "Love begins when judgement ceases"
- "Don't anthropomorphize computers, they may not like
- "If you think training is expensive, try
- "There are two ways to become rich, make more or
- "No rain, no rainbows"
- "Every silver lining has a cloud"
- "Man created God in his image"
- "Predicting is very difficult, especially when it
concerns the future."
- "Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with
- "If everything is going well, you don't know what
the heck is going on."
- "One good turn gets most of the blankets."
- "It is better to be looked over than
- "There are three kinds of people - those who can
count and those who can't."
- "Life is sexually transmitted."
- "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants
- "You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and all of the
people some of the time, but you can't fool mum."
- "No job is so simple that it can't be done
- "You can only be young once, but you can be immature
- "Everything is possible except skiing through
- "The loudest voice in the room is not necessarily
- "Luck is the meeting place of preparation and
- "Life is what really happens when you were planning
on doing something else."